Transversal Synapse [remaster] Transversal Synapse [remaster]

Very original indeed!

Love the originality, great job with that! I was just wondering how you make the Wobble effect in FL studio (if that's what you use) because I love the sound effect it gives and I'm having a hard time figuring it out myself. Keep up the great work! :D

dietsnapple135 responds:

Hey, thanks for the review. I do use FL Studio, and to do the wobbles, all I did was layer a bunch of bass sounds I had made, and then had their cutoff maxed in the corresponding VST's, then I put them all through the Fast LP(I think its called that?) and I modulate the frequency of the sound using the LP. I generally control the wobbles in the piano roll, but sometimes I use automation ^.^ Hope that kinda answers your question.

xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

Wow, nothing else to say.

I just love how this song has the buildup with the skipping tracks. The siren and all the FX just adds to the awesomeness of this song. I really like the technique as well and this song is what I call a true SONG. I also love how it reminds me of transformers just from sounds that are made.

Deadmau5-Faxing Berlin Re Deadmau5-Faxing Berlin Re

Wow, amazing!

I've always loved your style, and since I also love DeadMau5, this song is perfect.

I'd love if you continued to finish this song!

-10/10.
-5/5.
-Faved.

Lapse responds:

:-)

"Coldwave WIP" - Etalo "Coldwave WIP" - Etalo

Awesome!

You should definitely finish this one, I really like the style you used in the song with all the effects and everything. Nice sample selection as well!

Indefinable - Feel Indefinable - Feel

Awesome song, just one thing

I really like the feel this song conveys, but I think it could work on a little more variation. You have the generic bass effect going the whole time, and not much difference throughout. I do like the vst selections that you have made though, it does add a bit more to the awesomeness of the song. Just keep working on your repetitiveness and then it will deserve 10 stars!

9/10.

indefinable responds:

I'm glad you liked it. This is my first time experimenting with the hardstyle/dance genre. I'll definitely work on future repetition issues.
Thanks for your input. :)

Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG]

Pure joy to my ears.

I really enjoyed listening to this piece, great job with all the sound effects and everything. I think I'll have to listen to this over and over again. ;)

Keep up the awesome work on your songs, congrats on #1.

The Cock Trance Chronicles The Cock Trance Chronicles

Awesome.

I've been off of Newgrounds for a long time, but I had to come back to see some of my favorite artists. You being one of them, this song is very nice, I love the beat with it. Keep it up and don't quit making songs.

The buildup in this song is phenomenal, I just think that the pause between 4:00 minutes is a bit too long for me, but that's just my opinion. I bet you and DaGrahamCracka know what you're doing much more than me. I'm back into my favorite music genre, Trance.

Downloaded and Faved from an honest old newgrounder.

Metro Techno ReMix[Dj-S] Metro Techno ReMix[Dj-S]

Made you squirt XD

Nice job, I just have to agree with Bjra, make that bass a lot louder. This is a great song, just keep adding to it, then it will be amazing! :D

Keep up the great work, I can definitely see you are improving ;)

-10/10.
-5/5.
-Faved.

Sacrafan responds:

Ahaha :D

Naw it didnt really ofc but i can be a perv if i want :P

Who said girls cant say one or twelve perverted things :P

You will be impressed with my new one coming out, i have to redo the whole thing tho, the file got mesed up D:

Feel The Summer - Mjattie Feel The Summer - Mjattie

Great job :D

I haven't written a review in a while and I just had to stop over and listen to this fully and then review it. I love the synths you made, and I think you have done a great job. This plays exceptionally well on my speakers. :D

Keep it up! :D

mjattie responds:

hey thanks for the 10, 5, fav and down gamerworld14 :)

DPulse - No Control DPulse - No Control

Nice attempt!

I would have never thought that this was your first electro piece, for all I know you could have been making these beats since you were five. I was really pleased how this song sounds, and it was very interesting to listen to. The part that could have used a bit of work would have to be the transition at 2:02. But, once it gets past it's quietness, I really liked it again @ 3:00. Also, the outro/ending could have used a little more work. But overall you did a great job. I can definitely tell 20+ hours went into the production of this masterpiece. Keep it up! :D

Faved Song.
Faved Artist.

DigitalPulse responds:

Heh, haven't been making them since I'm 5 :p. And yea, the part following the first beat is a little empty, I will have to work on making it more pumping next time. As for the intro and outro, I could have maybe put a couple more percs, to give it some change :)

Thanks for the review,