A Bird and a Burger A Bird and a Burger

I actually enjoyed this video a lot!

This video was very funny to watch, and the music fit perfectly. I think you are a very talented artist and can tell why it took 4 months to make. Great first submission, I hope to see more in the near future ;)

10/10.
5/5.
Faved.

PIED3 responds:

Thank you very much! Glad you liked it and ive got a new video coming soon,
Cheers for the review.

Pong - Gamevideo Pong - Gamevideo

It was ok...(better than I could do)

...but, I don't think that it is too different from other pong videos that I have seen. Something you could try working on in future animations would be to make the objects more detailed than what you have in here, and then worked on your storyboard a little more. Also try using text and animate that, instead of having that all pop up at once... but it is still better than I could do. nice job, but try working on those things in the future. Oh yes, and also add some music to make it more interesting for viewers (like Ritheguardian said) and that would make it 5x better :D

I voted 3/5, because of the suggestions to work on above.

Good job,

-gw-

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

Wow, very nice job.

I really liked this stop-motion animation you made. About how long did it take you to make this movie? The only bad thing I noticed was the shadows in the background, but that is very hard to fix. I really enjoyed this video, thank you for sharing :D I like how you added the songs from the movie Wall-E also, that added a nice touch!

9/10.
5/5.
Faved.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

lol...

great animation, this reminds me of the movie "The Incredibles" can't wait for next episode. 10/10 5/5 and favorited :D

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

This is all so true :D

I like this animation, it is very well animated and well narrated. Also, almost everything about this is true. Especially the "red evil toilet eye". Great job, really enjoyed it and laughed a lot.

Oh, and I also had an experience with the push sink two times today, I hate when that happens, your hands never get fully clean, when you push it down, u have to do it again, and again, and again, and again.... etc.

10/10 and 5/5 nice job!

Blarg! News Issue #02 Blarg! News Issue #02

lol, very cool!

I like the ad on top of the first page "Hate your kids this Xmas, Give them a game of SPORE" lol, that was very funny. Nice job, please continue these issues. Also, it says this issue was 50 cents, but somehow I'm getting it for free (jk...)

10/10, 5/5, favorited!

Liquidv responds:

Thankyou so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it =) I'll definitely make more

Frank Jones Frank Jones

Amazing Animation!

That was one of the most original flash animations that I have ever seen. very funny, really liked the voiceover and the song also. the animation was very well done and I can tell it must have taken a long time to produce. Great animation for this time of year, thanks for the good laughs. Keep up the great work.

10/10, 5/5, favorited

-gamerworld14

Clock Trouble Clock Trouble

LOL XD

i love the changing pictures in the background of that one clock... not the total best animation, but i cant do any animation, so good job!

Strider - Unfinished Strider - Unfinished

That sucks about your computer erasing itself...

but when do you think it is going to get finished so we can watch the whole movie. cause that was totally AMAZING!!!

nice job, keep it up (if your computer is up and running again)

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Holy crap that was amazing

How long did that take you to make?? That is amazing how you are able to do have an interactive video like that. Great job, cant wait until you post the second part!!

Love the flash quality, it would be so awesome if you could control the camera angles also. Now THAT, would be VERY AMAZING. Maybe you will make a video like that in the future. I also like your music choice for the video, it fits perfectly.